2009-03-27

英语广东话对译

英语广东话对译
 
You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?
你教我以后点出黎行? (你叫我以后怎么出来混?)
   
If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me.
如果你够姜既话就放马过黎。 (如果你很能打的话,就和我对打。)
   
"I saw a pork chop"
我见到件猪扒啊。(我见到个女很丑呀。)
   
Are you road?
你系咪路啊?(你是不是出来混的?)
   
What the water are you?
你系乜水啊? (你是谁呀?(带有查对方背景的意思))
   
Do you big me?
你大我啊? (你吓我呀)
   
Zebra chops people.
班马劈友。 (叫朋友来打架)
   
The king of the cutting gril.
界女王。 (泡妞高手)
   
Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair.
批我个头俾你当凳坐。 (砍我的头来给你做板櫈)
   
Do you think me didn't arrive?
你当我无到?(你当我透明?)
   
You have seed, I will give you some colour to see, brothers, together up.
你有种,我会俾D颜色你睇,兄弟,同我一齐上! (你有种,我给点颜色你看,兄弟,和我一起打他!)
   
Today I was very black son.
今日我好黑仔。 (今日我好倒霉。)
   
I am wearing grass.
我着紧草。 (我正在逃跑)
   
You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!
你未够班同我讲数! (你还没有资格和我讲条件)
   
Two beat six. 二打六。 (街头很不出名的小混混)
   
Two five son. 二五仔。 (出卖兄弟的人)

No comments: